OFFSHORE FUNDS GROUP
Idb Multi Manager Balanced Growth
IdB Balanced Growth Fund
The fund aims to achieve long-term capital growth from a portfolio that invests 80% into stock markets with the remaining 20% in UK Bonds. The stock market content is to have a UK bias, and this aims to reduce risks from adverse currency movement on overseas holdings. It is benchmarked against a weighted combination of indices which it aims to outperform through careful underlying manager selection.
Sterling denominated. Minimum investment £1,000
Invest through investoffshoredirect.com and the initial charge is reduced
E-mail us now to get prospectus and fact sheet for this fund